With 15,000 engineers, annual research and engineering investments exceeding $1.7 billion, LG’s commitment to deliver the most stylish, energy efficient, high quality air conditioning products is the reason why LG is one of the largest producers of air conditioners in the world holding the world’s largest air conditioning unit manufacturer position 2000-2007; 7 straight years.
A duct-free system, also known as a “split” air conditioner system, is made up of or includes two units: an indoor unit to deliver conditioned air to the room, and an outdoor unit to remove heat collected from the space. The compact refrigerant lines run between the two units. The system eliminates the need for ductwork. Duct-free systems are not just ideal for older buildings that have no ductwork and room additions, but also in rooms that just never seem to be the right temperature and are never comfortable.
For ease of installation, energy efficiency and quiet performance, duct-free systems are the smart choice.
CUSTOMIZED COMFORT…FOR LESS
Whether you’re creating a quiet, comfort controlled room, or simply want to heat or cool an area without expensive ductwork, LG’s duct-free systems set a new standard for efficiency, great looks and comfort.
Duct-free systems are much simpler and economical to install because they only have three basic parts: an outdoor condensing unit, an indoor unit, and the components that connect the two.
Duct-free systems are ideal for home or office additions to replace unsightly window units, and for renovations or retro-fits where it’s important to preserve the building’s original appearance.
THE BENEFITS OF DUCT-FREE
- Fast installation – With no costly ductwork, duct-free systems can be installed in places where conventional ducted systems simply can’t go.
- Incredibly quiet – Indoor units operate at just 26 dB (the level of softly rustling leaves!).
- Custom temperature control – It’s easy to precisely maintain the temperature in each room.
- Attractive design – Choose from a wide variety of elegant looks to enhance any interior decor.
Multi F heat pump systems provide air conditioning for two, three, four and up to eight separate zones. A variety of indoor units are available for any application; systems can be configured with all non-ducted, all ducted, or with both non-ducted and ducted indoor units.
LG’S CUTTING-EDGE FEATURES
Reduced energy costs. You can cut your cooling bill with LG’s energy-efficient technology. LG’s Inverter Air Conditioners feature high-performance variable-speed compressors and Multi Power System™ with exclusive dual compressor technology.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Plasma air purifying technology ensures cleaner, fresher air.
- Better air circulation. Computer controlled louvers and fan speeds minimize temperature differences in the room.
- High-speed cooling. Powerful Jet Cool feature quickly cools warm rooms down to a comfortable temperature.
- Built to last. The exclusive GoldFin™ Anti-Corrosion coating helps keep your system running like new for years.